Written by: Kayte Corrigan
It’s creeping up. If you’re scrambling to fill stockings or still searching for that perfect, useful, thoughtful something, look no further. We’ve thought of everything for that fitness devotee in your life.
- Need a great gift for a yogi? Get them a yoga block! This simple tool can make a difference in their practice, allowing them to get deeper into challenging poses or achieve the ones they may been struggling with.
- Stuff the stockings with Toesocks! You can never have too many pairs. With lots of styles to choose from, that picky Pilates buff will be easily covered. Come in and check out the selection under our tree.
- Simple things like hair ties, sweat towels, headbands and water bottles can be that perfect extra something to top off your secret Santa.
- Everyone needs warm ups in this cool weather. We have sweatshirts in hip colors and styles to keep your favorite hipster toasty on their way to and from class.
- Who doesn’t have aches and pains? Ease the tension of a loved one with a foam roller. Using a foam roller to complement their workout helps increase blood flow, improve spinal alignment, and releases tension that can build up in connective tissue.
- Give the gift of fitness! We are offering holiday specials on our HIP Gift Certificates. Gift cards available in the studio or online.
GET STARTED - $35 for 2 classes, GET HOOKED - $75 for 2 weeks unlimited classes, GET HIP - $125 for 1 month unlimited classes.
* All packages include a HIP short sleeve tee (while supplies last)
*Clients can buy the above rates for new members only. Available online. Offer expires 12/23/12. Good for one year after date of purchase.