Written by: Kayte Corrigan
Back to school, weddings every weekend, squeezing the most out of summer, and that big push in the final quarter of the fiscal year, busy, busy, busy. You know exercising will clear your head and help you focus, but how can you fit it in? Here are a few HIP Tips to keep you at the top of your game. You know the saying: when the going gets tough, the tough get going.
- Schedule it! Put it in your phone, your planner, your trapper keeper. Treat it like an important meeting with your boss. And your body is the true boss of you.
- Cut down on media or be an active TV watcher. A few less minutes gawking on Facebook through out the day might add up to a whole hour of free time to fit in a class. Or how about a set of hundreds, a plank and some glute work during a favorite sitcom? Why not?!
- Socialize and exercise! Bring a friend to class, take a jog with your main squeeze, or organize a bike ride for the whole family. Every little bit counts!
- Go to bed earlier to wake up earlier. Sometimes it’s as easy as getting it out of the way early and getting on with your day.
- Be prepared. Keep an extra set of workout wear in your car or your bag. Let there be no excuse to skip a session after work or school.
The time is there, you just have to find it!