Before this cleanse I experienced several signs that I should detox. I struggled with acne. There was weight I couldn’t lose. I was getting stronger, but I just wasn’t seeing results. Frequent fatigue was something I’ve been troubled with for over a year. When producing, after finishing a show I’d need a week or 2 in bed. I wouldn’t feel 100% until a month later. I constantly felt scattered and ill prepared no matter how hard I tried get on top of things. I was overwhelmed and stressed.
While invasive to your life for one week, following the strict guidelines the HIP 7-Day Detox is very much worth it. At least it was for me. My 2nd colonic with Georgette showed my results, even she was impressed. I was clean and green with good bacteria levels and healthy movement. She admitted to doubting my potential due to the state of my first colonic. I loved seeing my efforts validated in addition to many other results.
· I lost weight. I lost about 8lbs. Some of this is probably water weight, but it’s a jumpstart. I have less than 5 weeks until my Dance Team Jeans.
· I’m more toned. Unseasonably warm weather had me in a tank top when someone pointed out the definition in my arms and back. Toxins stored in fat cells result in cellulite, which cloud hard earned muscles from being visible.
· My tastes and appetite have shifted. When we eat poorly, although eating enough to be full, its still malnourishment. Because I’ve spent a week getting the right nourishment for my body, my appetite has decreased significantly. I tried a cracker and it tasted like cardboard. I don’t desire processed foods at all and I’m effectively using the fuel I consume from food.
· I’m sharper and more mindful. In fact, my apartment has never been cleaner. Georgette explained that clouded judgment and feeling scatterbrained is the result of too much candida. With the purge of that, it’s no wonder I’m feeling smarter.
· I have purposeful energy that does not dip. I don’t need to reach for caffeine or think about a nap. My body truly uses the energy from the good food I put in.
· My skin is clearer. My aesthetician was astonished, the texture, tone and color has improved as well as a decrease in blemishes.
Things I’ve changed: way more greens, less refined sugars, more whole foods, less processed foods, way more water with a lemon, quinoa all the time. Georgette recommended I introduce meat back into my diet on beds of leafy greens and in soups.
I would highly recommend this detox. I’m so happy I did it! It has changed the way I look at food and nourishment. This will certainly keep me on track to reach my goal in December. I detoxed at the perfect time too. If I had tried to cleanse as I was ramping up my workouts I would have overwhelmed my body. I was healthy and strong enough to put my body through this cleanse to see optimal results.
For more information about the HIP 7-Day Detox contact Jayne Justice (Nutrition & Heath Coach) at www.jaynejustice.com
For more information on Colon Hydrotherapy and Digestive Health contact Georgette Grabenhorst, CT at www.coloniquecleansing.com
Thank you to both of them for creating a support system that yields results! It’s great to have professionals like these two ladies in your corner.
I feel fabulous!